Terms & Conditions
1.º These general conditions of sale are agreed between Iberica Guitars, Headquartered Rua do Sol Nascente, 40 A, tax identification number 507231198 and contact +351 253672520, hereinafter referred to as “COMPANY / BRAND / DOMINIO“ and people who wish to make purchases through the website ibericaguitars.com hereinafter referred to as the “User”.
2. The parties agree that purchases made through the website ibericaguitars.com shall be governed solely by this agreement to the exclusion of any conditions previously available on the website.
ARTICLE 1 – OBJECT
1. These general conditions of sale are intended to provide and define all necessary information to the User regarding the ordering, sale, payment and service delivery or delivery of purchases made on the website ibericaguitars.com.
2. These conditions govern all the steps necessary to place the order and guarantee the follow-up of this order / service provision between the Contracting Parties.
ARTICLE 2 – ORDER
1. You place your order by completing the purchase process on the ibericaguitars.com website by adding the product (s) or service (s) you wish to order to your shopping basket:
2. To send your order you must:
Complete the requested information and choose the options available to you throughout the ordering process (delivery and billing address, shipping method, payment method, as well as the Tax ID and the name you wish to have for tax purposes on your order). invoice).
3. The final confirmation of the order by the User is equivalent to the full and complete acceptance of the prices and description of the products / services available for sale as well as these General Conditions of Sale that will be the only ones applicable to the contract thus concluded.
4. COMPANY will honor orders received online within the limits of available stocks. In the absence of product / service availability, COMPANY undertakes to inform the User as soon as possible.
5. The data contained in the invoice are the sole responsibility of the User. The invoice after it has been issued cannot be reissued with changes.
6. Order requests are valid for 5 (five) days, unless the order is registered under a promotional campaign that sets a different deadline, and it is not possible to guarantee the provision of the service, prices, discounts, promotions and offers. beyond this deadline. If payment is not received for our services within this period, the order cannot be validated. Any amount received after this date will be returned or used in a new order.
ARTICLE 3 – PAYMENT
1. On the website email@example.com, COMPANY offers the User the following payment methods:
a) ATM reference;
2. In case of payment by credit card, the debit will be made to the user’s card immediately after order validation.
ARTICLE 4 – DELIVERY / AVAILABILITY AND CONSUMPTION
Orders will be delivered within 7 business days after ordering. Delivery is by the daily shipping company (DHL; Chronopost).
To the order may be added the shipping costs mentioned in the order.
The availability of the product / service will be made after the confirmation of payment made.
ARTICLE 5 – PRICES
1. Prices must be in Euros, with taxes and fees included, taking into account the VAT in force at the time of payment of the order.
2. If there is an increase in the price of any product / service, the User will be informed immediately and may choose to receive your order (paying the difference) or to cancel it.
ARTICLE 6 – CANCELLATION AND RETURN
The cancellation or return process is handled case by case by COMPANY. The request must arrive in writing to the contact email firstname.lastname@example.org, within 2 days after the order, and the instructions for cancellation or return of the amount paid and / or return of the goods, answered and defined by the COMPANY, by same means of communication.
Whenever possible the return should be made by the same payment method, but if it is not possible, the user must provide proof of payment and account or card ownership in order to make the return by Bank Transfer.
The COMPANY undertakes to reimburse the User within 21 business days.
4. Returned products must be in the condition of sale, that is, in the same state as they arrived in the user’s hands, without any anomaly, damage or return cost.
The processing of your data is done in compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data. These, subject to computer processing, will appear in the COMPANY’s database (s) and are intended for the registration and presentation of other products and services, as well as institutional information, to be made available by them.
Its provision is optional and is guaranteed by law the right of access, rectification and cancellation of any data that concerns you directly, in person or in writing, directly to the address on the homepage of this website.